The fashion world has been abuzz as of late over these controversial photos that hit the web this past weekend. The images taken by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields features his girlfriend,Clint Eastwood’s daughter and star of the new reality show “Mrs. Eastwood and Company”, Francesca Eastwood.
In the images Shield’s takes a chainsaw and then sets fire to a Hermés Birkin bag that can cost up to $100,000 while Eastwood poses seductively next to the coveted piece all in the name of ‘art’.
Since then Francesca Eastwood has been receiving threats via Twitter such as:
• ”Some of us actually have to work and live check 2 check, spoiled rotten bitch to burn 100k bag.”
• ”You’re a stupid whore. How f***ing dumb can you be.”
• “You should kill urself, ungrateful bitch – wasted money when families can’t eat.”
So the question is what do you think of all this? Ignorant or artistic?
Images Via tylershields.com
originally posted by theblondejournal
- fmexoxo reblogged this from theblondejournal
- rebelscurly likes this
- lilicouture reblogged this from theblondejournal and added:
- sinonymble answered: Why point fingers at the consumer when there is a producer who actually makes 100k bags and sells it…. ????
- veesaidshesaid reblogged this from pretaportre
- ikasariee reblogged this from pretaportre
- ikasariee likes this
- bigredbattleship answered: i think it is artistic. no one yells when rappers buy 100k grills and tattos. why rant when someone is taking photos.
- makingxdreamsxaxreaity reblogged this from pretaportre
- cambridgebags likes this
- ravenus answered: artistic
- fashionistodiaries answered: I personally think it is disrespectful to the brand. Hermes products are handcrafted making each unique. This is just destroying art.
- myboyfriendisdag reblogged this from pretaportre
- thequeenandherfriends reblogged this from pretaportre
- brodiez likes this
- torileigh-15 likes this
- decorvm answered: shes really dumb, its a Birkin
- decorvm likes this
- jeninbits answered: HAHAHAHAHAHAAA death threats fucking world i hate everyone
- usurpthecity answered: Artistic. Everything used in ads costs money, and I don’t see people chastising other people/companies/promo for doing the same thing…lol
- smilethedaysaway answered: oh please. people are getting a bit too worked up over this. for art, people do a lot of things that dont make sense to others
- kasianlove likes this
- kouturess83 reblogged this from pretaportre
- djillustration reblogged this from pretaportre
- kingkerry answered: Artistic. Once the money is spent, who cares what someone does with the product.
- intrinsicallyeverything answered: a Birkin IS ART!!!!!!
- fashionablybroken answered: it was an artistic statement. and if you saw the episode, you’d know that the family knows it’s ridiculous to have a $100,000 birkin.
- taaeee answered: artistic. life’s not fair. and it’s not her fault to have been born into a rich life. i think it’s amazing.
- bonjourarmand reblogged this from pretaportre
- wetgrassbelowblueblackabove reblogged this from elizabethqlemonade and added:
- sunnnycupcake reblogged this from johannie-ontherocks
- icelandicfrog answered: At first sight thought this was a damning indictment of the madness of consumerism. I see is as an expression against Birkin, as the makers.
- evolgnuoy answered: ignorant. at a time line this when the economy sucks, 100k could feed so many families.
- wanderlustmyfriend reblogged this from lizdexia
- starpowerflower reblogged this from pretaportre
- ohsentimentalheart reblogged this from theblondejournal
- blood-feast likes this
- goldenday answered: those bags are handcrafted. to waste one for the sake of a photo is ridiculous and wasteful.
- myeyesbeholding answered: this is just ridiculous! People get so worked up over the dumbest things. The people who got upset are the ones who are ignorant
- dottychuchu likes this
- hipsterbrownie likes this
- johannie-ontherocks reblogged this from pretaportre and added:
- unhealedabrasions answered: I watched this episode earlier. She agreed to burn the bag in order to teach society a lesson. Material items are killing us.
- jenaeh reblogged this from pretaportre and added:
- princessdratini reblogged this from dontcallmynamealexandra and added:
- theeuphoricchronicles likes this
- balls-tothewall reblogged this from dreamersideal
- dontcallmynamealexandra reblogged this from pretaportre and added:
- rosariorose reblogged this from ciphero